New To Apex: Reset Power Monitoring For New Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AKTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I changed the device that's plugged into the power bar. Now, as expected, I'm getting messages that it's using less power than before. So how do I reset the power monitoring for this new device?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I changed the device that's plugged into the power bar. Now, as expected, I'm getting messages that it's using less power than before. So how do I reset the power monitoring for this new device?

Presumably you set up a line of code in your notifications, that alarms based on the previous wattage. Delete that line and replace it :)

OP
OP
AKTank

AKTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Presumably you set up a line of code in your notifications, that alarms based on the previous wattage. Delete that line and replace it :)

I used the "Power Usage Alarm" task in Fusion. I have not learned how to do any manual coding yet. Is there a place where I can go to edit the code that was assigned by this task?

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the "Power Usage Alarm" task in Fusion. I have not learned how to do any manual coding yet. Is there a place where I can go to edit the code that was assigned by this task?

You should have an outlet with "email notifications" or something similar; the notification triggers are stored there.

OP
OP
AKTank

AKTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should have an outlet with "email notifications" or something similar; the notification triggers are stored there.
I looked at the email plug and both of the alarm plugs. Under configuration for all three it only says "Set OFF"

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your list of Inputs. Each EB832 outlet will have an Input listed for Watts or Volts. If there's a checkmark under the Alarm column (the bell icon at the top right), then that outlet is being monitored. Click that input to go to its settings where you can change the values, or disable the alarm monitoring.

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 12.14.39 AM.png

OP
OP
AKTank

AKTank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to your list of Inputs. Each EB832 outlet will have an Input listed for Watts or Volts. If there's a checkmark under the Alarm column (the bell icon at the top right), then that outlet is being monitored. Click that input to go to its settings where you can change the values, or disable the alarm monitoring.

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 12.14.39 AM.png

That’s what I was after. Thank you!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back