New to BioCube

Okla4nian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Bellflower, California (US)
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I just aquired a Biocube 32. It doesn't have any of the filtration. The stock lights work and the powerhead works but that's all I have. I need to build the filtration system and ultimately set it up for a reef system with some live rock, corals and fish. I've had aquariums in the past but not for about 15 years so everything now is new. I'd like some advice on what I should do for filtration. I'm probably staying with the stock lights for now. I will upgrade as I go but only want to buy what I need once if possible. I want to set up a good filter system that will handle what I want to do.

Thanks for reading and what you have to add.

Okla4nian
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new