New to controllers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rp8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
1,569
Reaction score
2,331
Location
Cajun country
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am moving up into the world of controllers.
Quick question, between hydros and apex
Do you have to buy additional probes and boards to monitor alk, calcium, mg?
I read the trident does it for apex but what about hydros?
Thanks
 
So I am moving up into the world of controllers.
Quick question, between hydros and apex
Do you have to buy additional probes and boards to monitor alk, calcium, mg?
I read the trident does it for apex but what about hydros?
Thanks
Right now the Mastertronic will interface with the Hydros along with the Alkatronic. You can use the data to control things on the Hydros. There are no probes that monitor those things. The Trident and the Mastertroinc are basically automated testing machines. The mastertronic will test more things than the Trident.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new