New to Forum from S.C.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaRN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello! I have read quite a few threads while researching. I have enjoyed reading the threads and have found some useful information. I am not new to the saltwater world but by no way an expert. I am rebuilding my 75 gallon reef tank. I am planning mix of softies and LPS. One thing that has been hard to learn is go slow and let it grow. Thank you for adding me to R2R.
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks for taking the time, and...

............................................Welcome!!
tenor.gif


:)
 
Welcome to the best and largest group in Reef Keeping !!

weloveyoumomwelcomemotion.jpg
 
Myrtle Beach
I’m outside Mobile, Alabama and we are VERY familiar with weather that has big wind.;Bored How did you do in the last storm? I hope y’all are ok. We worried about you guys.
 
I’m outside Mobile, Alabama and we are VERY familiar with weather that has big wind.;Bored How did you do in the last storm? I hope y’all are ok. We worried about you guys.
The wind was no where as bad as the aftermath of flooding the following weeks. We were fortunate and but many members of our community lost their homes sometimes for the third time. Thanks for asking.
 
The wind was no where as bad as the aftermath of flooding the following weeks. We were fortunate and but many members of our community lost their homes sometimes for the third time. Thanks for asking.
I saw the water on tv. I also lived in south Louisiana during Katrina. I know what it’s like. My heart goes out to y’all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new