New to forum, reefer for 1yr

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrGemini
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MrGemini

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
128
Reaction score
60
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, my name is Art. I've been reeding for about a year now. Enjoying every minute of it.

I started with a 55g non RR then 6mos later upgraded to a 125g RR tank with a 30g sump. Soon after I upgraded I purchased a powder blue tang and ended up getting Ick and lost 10 of my 15 fish livestock. Only survivors were my yellow tang, 2 blue/green Chromis, Lawnmower Blenny and a Christmas wrasse. I decided to go a little off and have since gotten a pink tail and Picasso triggers as well as a huge tomato clown. So far only thing lost has been one of the Chromis.

I have a few corals( sps, lps, softies, shrooms and zoas)

My lights are 4bulb 72"VHOs as wellas a diablo 2500 skimmer.

 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great Looking Tank!! Hope to see Updates as you make Changes!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new