new to forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter will2629
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

will2629

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2013
Messages
248
Reaction score
38
Location
jacksonville fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello I currently reside in Jacksonville fl, I have a deep blue 60 gal cube /mp10/ai vega/reef octopus nwb-110,also a jbj 24 nano w/mp10 taotronics 120 watt dimable and collect all corals lol
 
Welcome aboard Will.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new