New to metal halide

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawn_k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shawn_k

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a pendent with a 250w single ended bulb. I have a standard 40 breeder. Will the single pendent be enough light for the entire tank and how high should I hang it?
 
Its enough light. Hang it high enough to get the coverage you want out of it.
 
+1 What bulb will you be using?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new