new to montis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got some new montis and simple sps from john...and need some advice on their placements, and any other advice that might be helpful with their success.
- rainbow monti
-superman monti
- idaho grape
- pink bird's nest



oh. and i also need someone to convince me to buy that sunset monti, and purple bonsai on ATL. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Nothing to special on requirements. Just keep everything stable (as usual). My SM and rainbow seem to like higher lighting (in that tank, I mean 175W Ushio 14K's on electronics @ about 6" below water surface). The birdsnest may want more light than most and pretty good flow.

Got anything you'd be willing to trade for a purple bonsai? I can get you a piece;). It has lineage back to garf (got it from fishdoc on RC).
 
i have nothing much to offer at the moment i'm afraid. it might be few more weeks untill anything is at a fraggable size. i'm willing to buy it from you if you want to sell a few things? mainly looking for pink lemonade, sunset monti, purple bonsai and purple monster.
 
I've got a number of things for sale right now (getting ready to move 4 hours away). Nothing as nice as those mentioned except the bonsai. I wasn't planning on shipping any of the other stuff, but am not getting the response the jackals in our club usually give;). Let me know if you see anything else you like. Otherwise, I can just ship the bonsai. I'd just need an addy and how you want it shipped. I can get you shipping costs from there.

Since their price is $80 for a 3/4", how about $55 for 3/4"? It is starting to encrust. This is the only one I've got right now. I'll try to get a shot. It's been under PC's for over a month, so it isn't as purple as it should be, but I just moved it into the main display, so it should color up pretty quickly. I'll get a shot later tonight (I broke my better camera, so I'm not sure of what kind of picture quality...).

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1074745

Hope my link doesn't get changed to ebay or something:D.
 
sent you a PM. in the PM, I meant purple bonsai, not purple monster. :D
 
Gotcha;). I've got a PM, but just got a frag in January (it's only a pastel purple right now and not growing very fast...). PM replied to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new