New to nanos

fireman23

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
842
Reaction score
7
Location
cookeville,tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently working on a 20 gallon nano. Do most of you run hang on the back filters or no? Also as far as lighting I'm looking at 2 15w ABI par 38's or the 30w hibargero light. Any preferences? It will be mostly a ZOA tank. Eventually I will add some encrusting montis, and a few sticks. I have been out of the hobby for about 6 years.
 
I have a fluval evo 13.5 so mine has a built in sump. For lights I run 2 of the the Current USA Orbit Marine LEDs. I had acros, montis, leather, torches, frogspawn, and zoas growing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new