New to R2R and back in hobby after 15 years

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on another website forum the other day and thought, man this place has kinda died since back in the day. Done a google search and found this place! Then happened to be talking to a guy at Premium Aquatics and he said everyone comes here. So here I am! Lol

I’ve had a nanocube for almost a year. Used to have a 180g about 12-15 years ago. Getting the itch to go big. Getting ready to start a build thread for ideas

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r48.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Yes, there is a lot of great information here as well as a really neat community! We're glad you're here!

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! I know a forum that died as well. This place is massive and they are so friendly. While I hate seeing the other one dwindle into nothingness, I’m thankful for such an active community here. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it as well.

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on another website forum the other day and thought, man this place has kinda died since back in the day. Done a google search and found this place! Then happened to be talking to a guy at Premium Aquatics and he said everyone comes here. So here I am! Lol

I’ve had a nanocube for almost a year. Used to have a 180g about 12-15 years ago. Getting the itch to go big. Getting ready to start a build thread for ideas
Welcome back! Lots of new gadgets now than back then. Let us know if you have any questions about them.

I have lots of them and can talk to you about them.

OP
OP
HighChiefKC

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back! Lots of new gadgets now than back then. Let us know if you have any questions about them.

Yea I was just talking to the guy at Premium Aquatics about how much has changed in 15 years. He said so much has changed just in the last 3-5!

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to your new home R2R !!
889c83acd56e96f8cc8f5d697a3e7c96.jpg

jaxredsoxfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yea I was just talking to the guy at Premium Aquatics about how much has changed in 15 years. He said so much has changed just in the last 3-5!

Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you here. I went freshwater for about 10 years then jumped back in and man did things change. Lots of cool toys out there now though! Looking forward to build thread.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 40.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back