New to r2r from Banning, CA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jjmelgoza
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jjmelgoza

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Banning, CA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow reefers,
Been in this highly addictive hobby for about a year and a half or so started with a bio cube 29 and upgraded this year to a clear for life 4x2x2 rounded corner acrylic tank, I have s custom trigger system sump, 2 mp40wes, aqua c ev240 skimmer with a mag 18, mag 18 return pump tlf gfo reactor, a aqua euro 1/4 chiller, and thinking about adding a kawlkwasser reactor, but so far I've added a few frags and a few fish to my build, oh I almost forgot to mention I added a custom foam rock wall to the tank.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my iPad
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new