new to r2r from central ill

  • Thread starter Thread starter racer14j
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

racer14j

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
close to champaign il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone out there.
I got into the hobby 18 months ago with a 10 gallonfresh water tank for my kid and got hooked. I recently bought a 29 gallon reef tank from a co-worker. I am excitedto be here and learn as much as I can about reef keeping.
 
Hi, welcome to R2R!!! Good luck with your tank!!! :)
 
Hey there and Welcome... Share some pics of your tank when you get a chance.. We like pics! :-)
 
If you even need any help with anything I live in Champaign IL. I also have coral for sale when ever you are ready. R2R is my favorite forum for Salterwater fish and coral. Everyone is very friendly!
 
this is week one
2011-10-09 19.25.49.jpg

the second pic is two months ago with stock biocube light
2012-07-14 19.14.48.jpg

i will get a current pic soon with the new leds.
looking back at tank pics time has past verry quickly it has ben about 8 mounths since i moved the tank.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to R2R! nice tank so far
 
If you even need any help with anything I live in Champaign IL. I also have coral for sale when ever you are ready. R2R is my favorite forum for Salterwater fish and coral. Everyone is very friendly!

I live in ogden 20 minutes east of champaign on 74. It would be a week or two but if you have any thing left i would be interested to see what you have.
 
Welcome to R2R!! Nice reef!
 
Sure let me know when you are ready. Also feel free to ask any questions. I remember when after I started my first tank there was so much to learn, I was overwelmed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new