new to r2r from gainesville

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reeferon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reeferon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
199
Reaction score
27
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi..

Its nice to be part of another large reefing forum other than rc
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! You will love it here.... everyone has created a wonderful forum to talk reef on. I've been to ALL the forums heh.
 
I do have a tank.
40 breeder
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new