New to R2R from MS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
image.jpg
 
I’m not too far away, I’m on the coast in Ocean Springs. By the way your tank looks awesome!
Welcome to R2R!
Ocean Springs isn't that far from Haitesburg not for a reefer! I worked at Ingalls with a guy that lived in Haitesburg.
I think we have the same fuge light. 20190303121844_IMG_0687.JPG
 
Nice. Well i'm trying to get a bit more going on in the "local" scene. I'll be building out a grow/frag room in the next month or two. Going to try to start having frag swaps etc.
Awesome, let me know when you start having frag swaps
 
Welcome to R2R!
Ocean Springs isn't that far from Haitesburg not for a reefer! I worked at Ingalls with a guy that lived in Haitesburg.
I think we have the same fuge light. 20190303121844_IMG_0687.JPG
I believe we do, I actually got the idea to purchase that light from this site. It may have actually been your tank that I had seen it on. It sure does put off some heat
 
Beautiful! I've been thinking about those home renovations lately... Surely I don't need 2 guest bedrooms... why not move my office to one and make my current office a tank room! :P
 
Beautiful! I've been thinking about those home renovations lately... Surely I don't need 2 guest bedrooms... why not move my office to one and make my current office a tank room! :p
Thank you! A devoted tank room is something I hope to work towards as well. If you decide to do it definitely post some pictures!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new