new to R2R from St. Augustine

Senile32nd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

been a member on other sites so i thought i check this one out, I am in st. augustine FL and have my tank up since march of this year so it is still young. Its been nuked by asking my mom to come over and feed the fish while i was away and dumped a whole thing of food in the tank, slowly recovered from that. I have a 190 tall from glass cages with two old style evo blue and white LEDs augmented by a full spectrum strip from build my leds, with dcs-250 int skimmer and now vodka dosing with BRS dosers and all programed by APex. Also have Ozon generator kick on when orp drops but have not really needed it so that is a good sign i guess.

Had a wierd vibiro bacteria outbreak i think as many SPS started to have STN and then my acans and scoly started the same thing. All corals were dipped and moved to a friends tank and are recovering now. also thought maybe from leather coral but i dont know, need to put in a carbon reactor.

have bad aptasia now so am gonna get some berghia nudibranchs soon. just afraid they will get eaten especially since places that raise them charge a premium on a easy to grow and breed species..... greedy...

tank is stocked with
6" blonde naso
6" blue hippo
4" Powder Blue
6" harlequine tusk
3 medium blue green chromis
5" green wrasse
4" Malanaris wrasse
small ORA hybrid blenny

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! :)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.2%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.6%
Back