New to R2R

Hi all, I am new to reef keeping! I have been keeping and breeding fish & reptiles for a little over a decade but I’m starting my first saltwater tank this weekend! I have a 30 gallon that I’m looking to turn into a small reef tank for my family! Looking for any tips & tricks on keeping fish, corals and inverts!
Welcome from Sarasota, FL
 
Hi all, I am new to reef keeping! I have been keeping and breeding fish & reptiles for a little over a decade but I’m starting my first saltwater tank this weekend! I have a 30 gallon that I’m looking to turn into a small reef tank for my family! Looking for any tips & tricks on keeping fish, corals and inverts!
Welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new