New to R2R

Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Hello,

I am new to R2R but I have been into aquariums fresh/marine for over 10 years. I am getting back into reefing and getting a friend involved since he had not dipped into marine tanks before. I figured its a good idea to get on a forum again and see where people are buying from and what new tips and tricks are floating around.

Cheers!
Hi, welcome back in the game.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new