New to R2R

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
WELCOME!!!

Great looking tanks. Well done on propagation, and love your aquascape!
 
Hello and welcome!
giphy.gif
Thank you!


WELCOME!!!

Great looking tanks. Well done on propagation, and love your aquascape!
Thank you! The majority of the hammer coral in the tank used to be a colony I grew from 1 head in my IM 10. I chopped it all up a couple months before the move. I can’t wait until it regrows into a bunch of big colonies this time:

IMG_4881.jpeg

Welcome to our R2R family!
20251125_154815_C4529C21-E79D-4F16-A3C9-0567DB82B7AB.png
Thanks guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new