New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ginu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ginu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
304
Reaction score
73
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I figured I've been lurking around this forum for a while and it was time to jump in. My name is Cristian, live in Vancouver BC and currently I have a 75G mixed reef plumbed to a 20G sump and just ordered a 20G tank for refugium/ato tank.

My current tank uses two Radions Gen 1 upgraded with TIR lens - thinking about upgrading them to Gen 2 or Pro (haven't decided). Flow is provided by two MP10 Wes (thinking I might have to upgrade one of them to a MP40 for SPS)
I use a Iwaki 30 for return pump, Tunze ATO/Kalk reactor, Tunze 9210 Skimmer (thinking about replacing it with a Bubble Magus Curve 7 or Cad Lights 1150). System is controlled by a Reefkeeper Lite.

I have been keeping freshwater tanks for about 10 years, however I just ventured into the salty world about 2 years. During this period I maintained a 10G mushroom tank, 34G AIO cube and now transferred both into the 75G tank.

One thing I've noticed with SW is the addiction factor... and here I am.

Cheers,
 
Welcome to R2R!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new