New to R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tulipgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tulipgirl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
Central WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Am new to this forum. Have posted a tank thread in the members galleries. It's a 9 month old 20 high.

Any other income strapped reefers out there? :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
"They" say patience is the key in this hobby. Well, it's easy for us, not a lot of money for luxury items.
 
Welcome to R2R!! I look forward to checking out your tank thread!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R. We all end up strapped for cash in this hobby.:bigsmile:
 
Exactly @ Mike. I'm under the poverty line.. I wouldn't have a tank if it wasn't for extra financial aid, it's my grandparents fault they gave me my 1st tank.. lol
 
Hello! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new