New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xingu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Xingu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
147
Reaction score
57
Location
Huntingtown, MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! New to the forum and have been out of the SW side of the aquarium hobby for 6 or 7 years. A lot has changed! I have been keeping cichlids for the past 6 or 7 years and decided to setup another reef tank (basically from scratch). I also got into photography while I was away from the SW side, so REALLY looking forward to taking photos of my new tank. As I am typing this, I am draining my old 150 and trying to figure out how I am going to move it into another room. It really is on old, heavy, thick glass, 6 footer with no braces. Here are a few photos I have taken through the years.

bell-1.jpg


Lighthouse-3.jpg


airshow2008-22.jpg


carp-1.jpg


This is what my FW fishroom used to look like. I will start a thread to show how it is changing for the new reef tank.
fr-2.jpg
 
Awesome photos and welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great pics!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new