New to R2R

reefcouple

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
215
Reaction score
1
Location
kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I are new to R2R. We currently have a 180 Gallon Reef tank. We have a 29 gallon sump that gravity feeds into a 40 Breeder that we have the refugium in. Our lights that we have are 3 sets of 120W LED lights. In the tank we have a Mata Tang, Coral Beauty, 2 Clarki Clowns, 2 Osolaris Clowns, a Lownmower Blenny, and a Scooter Blenny. We also have a Pencil Urchin and a Pincushion Urchin. The corals we have in the tank are as follows Chalice, Frogspawn, Hammer, Blastomussa, Xenias, Open Brain, Doughnut Coral and also a favia colony. I will try and post some pictures of the tank and corals tomorrow after I get home from work. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
 
Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait for the pics!! :)
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Here are a few photos of our tank currently. We have had this tank up and running for 2 months now. We originally had a 75 gallon and a 65 gallon tank that we combined to make this one.













I also forgot to mention that we have a 3 striped damsel in the tank. The other corals that I forgot to mention is a Kenya Tree, 2 Cabbage corals, and a finger coral.
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for sharing your tank with us!

-M&T
 
Working on making our mud room into our Fish Supply room. Just got the plumbing done for the RO/DI unit. Now we need to figure out what we are going to use for holding and storing our water. We are also trying to figure out how to run the waste water from our unit. Feel free to give us any suggestions that you may have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new