New to R2R

MaliciousRob

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Location
Detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Robert and I am new to reef2reef but not new to the hobby. I am 25 years old and I have had tanks since I was 15. Small ones and large ones. Currently, because I move so much, I am stuck in a nano. It is a 12 gallon AIO rimless cadlight aquarium. I am a ZOA ADDICT. I have over 50 kinds of zoas in my slice of paradise as well as some Lps and chalice and a few sticks. Needless to say my little bonsai garden is STOCKED. In order to make room for new stuff I'm constantly fragging so keep an eye out for trades and things for sale.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369547305.453297.jpg
 
Hi Robert! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Welcome!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new