New to R2R

Thereeferboss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Dallas Cowboys!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Luis, and Im from Dallas Tx. I currently have a 24jbj mix reef and a 3 month old 250g that will be a mix reef as well. I been in the hobby for years so Im looking forward to meet members in here. Will start a build thread soon.

see ya!
 
Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new