new to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefcraze
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefcraze

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston,Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day fellow reefer.I'm new to this group.I'm in this reef addiction for 5
some years.I've lost everything during "IKE" HERE IN Houston,Tx.My 75g is
now running again.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R


Your links are not working...
3188549417
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new