New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unknown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Unknown

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Location
Greeley, Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, everyone! I am fairly new to Reef keeping about 4 months in. I have a Biocube 14 gallon (wish I had a bigger tank :smile:) with a Kessil A150W 15k LED, API Canister filter. As far as corals, I have a few candy cane corals, toad stool leather (I got from my roommate), frogspawn and a couple Zoas. I also have a Diamond Sifter Goby and the clean up crew.
Zoanthids.jpg
Tank2.jpg


Any pointers, tips or constructive critism is welcomed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new