New to R2R

UFfishingirl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Lauren and I am new here. I live in Orlando with my soon to be husband Andrew. He will be starting a profile on here soon. Just thought I would say hey to everybody :smile:
 
Welcome! Another Floridian! Between Florida and Michigan I'm feeling left out. Welcome to R2R.:bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hi. Welcome to r2r ! Glad you joined us.... im in the tampa area. its so nice having all the floridians joining !!! yay
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new