New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tswifty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
God bless your soul that tank is Killer man.
Thanks... colors are still suffering, but the tank has slowly began to come around and show progress in the right direction the past few weeks.
 
That alien eye grew really fast
Yeah it's almost completely encrusted the frag disc. Wish some of my others grew that fast. I'm definitely going to need to get my hands on some more watermelon's.
 
Welcome to R2R, love your tank! Is gonna be amazing as it grows out more.
Thank you. That's the plan, although with such little space, I see myself swapping in and out corals quite a bit until I end up with all the goodies I currently have my eye on.
 
Thanks guys, I posted a brief rundown of my build in the member build forum. Here's a link if you would like to check it out.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19940

Oh, and here's a FTS I took tonight.

FTS040209.jpg
 
hi tswifty,
was following your thread and the whole clubhouse thing before ;)
good to see you out here. welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new