New to r2r

Dinos are no fun. I'm still messing with some diatoms that come and go. Thats the hard part. I think they are beat and then they come back.

I got the D90 a few months back, but I still like shooting with my D40x sometimes as its what I know and learned how to shoot the tank with.
 
Dinos are no fun. I'm still messing with some diatoms that come and go. Thats the hard part. I think they are beat and then they come back.

I got the D90 a few months back, but I still like shooting with my D40x sometimes as its what I know and learned how to shoot the tank with.


I had them bad they were killing my corals and I could not figure out what was going on, that was the most frustrating part not knowing.
I almost threw in the towel.

I want a D90 but this not working but 2 months in the last 3 years is killing me!
If I did not sale some frags I would have to have given up the hobby a year ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new