New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter bige11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bige11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
2
Location
Winston Salem, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to Reef 2 Reef. I have a 350 gallon reef tank. I have had FOWLR systems for a long time, but just began with the corals a year ago. Hopefully this site will teach me may new things, and help me trade to get some great pieces! I would post some pics, but how?!?
 
Pics

Here are a few pics.
 

Attachments

  • 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 131
  • 11112.jpg
    11112.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 11113.jpg
    11113.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 121
  • faviabige.jpg
    faviabige.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 133
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Thanks to all

Thanks to all..

Could someone give me a quick overview of the site. ie what are the reviews for, what is a platinum member, etc. Is that so that I will know who to trade with etc.?
 
Thanks to all..

Could someone give me a quick overview of the site. ie what are the reviews for, what is a platinum member, etc. Is that so that I will know who to trade with etc.?

hi. nice tank! welcome to r2r!

well lets see.... some common things...

team r2r- owner/mods
platinum members-- are members that have been chosen for the plainum award status based on helpfullness, welcoming others, starting threads etc, and are chosen by mods

premium member-- is a member that has a preimum membrship status. has paid a small fee to be a premium member for the year. there are special giveaways etc also for premium members.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new