New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gibo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
One word...stunning.
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Wow, that's incredible. That has got to be one of the cleanest looking tanks I've ever seen. Bravo! Bruce said it right- magical!
 
Thanks at all! the corals are growing very well.
 
Wow what an amazing reef! Can't believe I missed it! Just beautiful!
 
Welcome Gibo!!

Beautiful tank you've got going sir!
 
Welcome. That's a classy Reef.

I think I see 4 trochus snails in there but I can't see anything they would eat! You might have the hungriest snails on R2R.
 
Amazing tank!

I'm curious on how you get the bottom that white? I understand that you clean it but did you paint the bottom white on the outside?
 
I've used a white adhesive film bottom the tank.
New video. the tank has 1 year this month!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new