New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter jpetry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jpetry

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Scranton, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to take this time to introduce myself. I got started in saltwater aquariums almost 5 years ago now. First I had a small nano 1.5G, then upgraded to the Aquapod 12G. Been out of keeping an aquarium for about 2 years now since my Aquapod crashed. Been working on my Telecommunication and IT business along with opening up a coral farm.

I'll most likely be found in the sections that deal with the education of building and growing a coral farm.

Thanks,
Joe
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new