New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zbrady72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome

Take my advice, stay in college. It’s all downhill from there :) . Just kidding. Welcome aboard

1574474172225.gif
 
Ah...college. It fills me with memories of nostalgia and mistakes -- but it was all worth it. Just make certain you graduate and things will work out. I'm so glad you joined us! You will love it here. Please start a build thread when you get the chance. We love pictures here.
Deadpool Welcome.gif
 
Hi all, I am a college student from Texas living in Arkansas. I currently have a 20 gallon fish only tank. But I am starting a 40 gallon breeder reef tank build next month.

Welcome to the R2R Family…Great to have you…You should do a Build Thread on your new tank...would be cool to see it come together!!
Explore…Learn…Share

4j.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new