New to R2R

E3C0578B-DFA6-4689-B169-53E1927E6DDD.gif
 
Thanks everyone! I have a lot I need to read and a few questions I want to ask but I will make sure to post them in the correct place.
 
Welcome aboard! I, too, am new. And I just love that you're keeping your crew replenished with Jose Cuervo :cool:
Sweet. haha thanks it was the only clear bottle I had when I was setting up the Trident
 
Welcome to R2R, Blueringed. Your system is looking impressive. Very impressed with the bottle of tequila in the sump. I have to say that's a first for me. ;Hilarious Talk about dosing. :D
Thank you, The Trident needed a waste container so I used that being that its clear glass.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new