New to R2R

Mpratt1990

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2020
Messages
51
Reaction score
89
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I currently have a 90 gallon reef tank as my main tank. Been reefing for just over 3 years now and just now looking at doing a Predator tank finally :) I been wanting to do this for awhile now and bought a 150 gallon tall to make one. Starting from scratch with this set up so time to have fun and get this tank cycled and ready to add some awesome predators :)

F8238BE6-B5D3-48F7-879A-9F3ACD5E2C6E.jpeg
 
Welcome... what predators are you considering?
I know I want a lion fish, a puffer, a moray eel, some colorful Angel fish but also not sure what else I would want to add. I'm open honestly lol any opinions?

This is the tank set up I'm working with.

97A6DFE8-3E82-4D92-926C-0328DE77D804.jpeg FF97E8A7-787C-45CE-A21D-53969757933C.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
ezgif-2-25d5363967f8.gif
 
cool,hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics
chainlink eel:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new