New to R2R

nanoreefer19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to r2r and this site has already helped me out so much! I like this so much better than fb groups. Fb people tend to get bashed when they are newer and made a mistake doing something. On r2r it doesn’t seem like that at all. It feels like on here that others are truly here to help and give advice and guidance. So it’s a nice feeling to know people are in here to help. So drop me a message or reply and introduce yourself. A little about me, I’m an automotive technician here in Alabama that loves saltwater aquariums and reefs. I’m really big into nano tanks! I’ve had your really big tanks but I enjoy the success and challenges of a nano tank!

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Bom Dia Hello GIF

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to r2r and this site has already helped me out so much! I like this so much better than fb groups. Fb people tend to get bashed when they are newer and made a mistake doing something. On r2r it doesn’t seem like that at all. It feels like on here that others are truly here to help and give advice and guidance. So it’s a nice feeling to know people are in here to help. So drop me a message or reply and introduce yourself. A little about me, I’m an automotive technician here in Alabama that loves saltwater aquariums and reefs. I’m really big into nano tanks! I’ve had your really big tanks but I enjoy the success and challenges of a nano tank!
Welcome to R2R

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back