New to R2R!

keizo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2022
Messages
51
Reaction score
43
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya everyone,

I'm thrilled to be here. I've never been one to use forums other than for sleuthing for answers, but the R2R community seemed like one I'd love to invest more of myself in.

I'm in SoCal so looking forward to crossing paths with some of you SoCal reefers some day!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new