New to Reef Tank

Gary_Yip

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
43
Location
Reno
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I recently get into Reef tank. i just put a couple anemone and coral in for now.
I am wondering what kind of coral or anemone is easy to take care? Also, what fish is good for coral? i heard blue tang is really good for reef tank because they eat algae. Same thing for black eye molly and stuff
 
Welcome to the lagoon!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new