New to reef to reef

Saltwaterinbrooklyn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Bensonhurst brooklyn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys , I'm saltwaterinbrooklyn , some know me from manhattan reefs, I'm the same guy with the same name , well here I am and I will be around .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R I have seen your brackets..great Job Super clean!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Welcome to the site!
 
welcome would like to see these brackets you speak of. Also would like to see your setup
 
Awesome!! Welcome to R2R!! Great to have ya!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new