New to Reef to Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter freak1456
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

freak1456

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I just wanted to drop in and say hi before I go searching through the threads for a build forum. I am in the process of building 150 gallon system that I would love to post my progress up to this point. I have been dabbling in the reef hobby for about 7 years now but I have always has an aquariums growing up.

This is my 150 as of 4 weeks ago.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1402664228.341905.jpg


I have lots of pictures of the build so far and in the process of building the stand I had my GoPro recording in time laps.

Once I find the build threads I will make one for anyone who would like to tag-along on my reefing adventure.

AK
 
I would suggest don't make the same mistake I did please Quarantine your fish it is the best advice I can give you. Here is my 55 gal 5 month old tank
 
Looks good and welcome to R2R!
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Hopefully tonight I will be able to load my tank build in the members section.
 
I have an old 20g that I'm planning on using as a hospital tank for newbies to my system
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new