New to reef2reef 92gal bow front reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jdizlejd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jdizlejd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
14
Location
Elizabeth city NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys new to R2R, been reading forums on hear for about 2 years, and appreciate everything I've learned. Here is my 92 bow front I just upgraded to about 6 months ago. Upgraded from a 46 bow front. If anyone is interested in my build or have any questions just let me know

Thanks!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
*Welcome to Reef2Reef @Jdizlejd !* Your aquarium and custom stand look great.Thank you for sharing them with us.
DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new