New to Reef2Reef Forum.

wisereefers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Kenosha, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There. My name is Brian and I just signed up today. I currently run a forum called wisereefers.com for reefers in the southeast WI area. It's only been up for a month, but we have over 325 members and over 700 Facebook likes. Definitely not in it for the money, but to help myself and fellow reef enthusiast in my area. I am all about the saltwater hobby. I am really looking forward to contributing to the R2R forum and helping other reefers out. If you live in the southeast WI area definitely check us out or contact me. We would like to meet you. Right now I currently have a 90 gallon tank with a 40 gallon breeder tank as the refugium. In the refugium I have 3 chambers. First one has live rock and macro algae, second has CaribSea seafloor special grade reef sand with mangroves and the third chamber has my mag 9 pump, and reef octpus protein skimmer. I also have a GHL dosing system hooked up. I will be purchasing an Apex Aqua Controller with the lab grade ph probe in the next 2 weeks. I also have a jbj auto top off unit and an Ocean Reef 5 stage RO/DI Unit I purchased from the filter guys. My prized possession in my tank is my mated pair of snow onyx clown fish, but I also love everything else of course. Right now I am in the process of converting a room behind the fish tank that will store all of my equipment, controllers, ro/di unit, refugium (a bigger refugium) and so on. I'm looking forward to making new friends in the reef hobby. Thanks and let me know if there is anything I can do for R2R. Brian Nelson, [email protected]
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new