New to Reef2Reef

1776258606888.gif
 
Hello everyone,

Newish to the hobby, had a run-in with Red Planaria and decided to fully restart my tank and get back into the hobby. Right now I have a 40-gallon Aquatop Recife ECO Cube and will attach an image below. Not much to say right now as the tank is restarting, but I am thankful to @BFcorals for guiding me through this process and helping me get everything set back up. Looking forward to sharing my journey and learning more about the hobby as time goes on.

IMG_4740.jpg
Welcome to R2R!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new