New to Reef2Reef.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ocreefguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ocreefguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy's. Im pretty new to this forum. I've been basicaly on Socalireefs for like the past few months or so.
When I log on here I happen to get pm notification when I sign on and I am unable to click on the link that say's
Your Notifications: 1......... Does anyone how what I can do in order to retrieve this message.

Thanks Again
George.
Let's Go Ducks
 
Yeah its a glitch since we upgraded to a new version of Vbulletin.

If you go to forums, or any other page other than the home page, you can access it.

also....PUCK THE DUCKS!! GO WINGS!!:tongue:
 
Thank you for THAT 'HelpFul Hint" BYT DUCKS ARE THE Illset Team in NHL. lol
And Im glad to see to great teams face eachother that are talented
 
Welcome to R2R! Happily the glitch should be fixed soon. I know people dont believe me but I/we have been working to fix all the issues. Seems our hosting company didnt migrate R2R over properly to the new server. It wasnt the VB upgrade it was the migration.
 
No worrie's just glad somebody was able to let me know how to access another way. No body was hurt so I didnt bother me to much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new