New to reef2reef

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
110
Location
Thibodaux LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Jorge and I'm new to this forum. My current tank is a 120 gal. I have had a reef tank for about 11 years. My latest tank is about 2.5 year old.
 
Welcome!!
 
Welcome to R2R. Can I assume we will be seeing some wrasse pics in the future with that username???
 
Hey, Jorge. Nice to see you over here!

By the way, those frags you gave me a while back are really doing nicely. Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new