New to reef2reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter nata
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nata

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
99
Reaction score
2
Location
washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , my name is Natalia and I want to introduce myself .Currently I am running 2 systems .One 180 gallon mixed reef and a 24 gallon aquapod with a large blue carpet anemone and mini maxi anemones ..I have about 400 lbs of liverock , 15 fish I think, and alot of corals, harlequin shrimp pair, clleaner shrimp pair , bc and fireshrimp and more ...I am officially a fishaholic!!!:angel:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new