New to Reef2Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter <<<I>>>
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

<<<I>>>

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Elmo, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm new to Reef2Reef but not the hobby. I've always spent most of my time at another forum but a buddy told me I should stop in and check the place out.

Just want to say HELLO!! and I look forward to hanging out and giving my two cents on the forum...:wink::wink:
 
Welcome to R2R! :bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new