Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
istockphoto-843510116-612x612.jpg

Welcome to the party!
Before jumping in, I want to watch videos, read, learn and hear from the community about this amazing hobby.
^^That is your first step toward success. As you research your new build, you'll likely come up with a bunch of questions. Luckily, you've joined the absolute best community of reefing minds ever gathered (present company not necessarily included). Ask away.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently live in Eagle, ID by-way-of North County San Diego, CA. During the Covid - 19 shutdown I have been watching video after video on reefing. This is an amazing hobby that has a surprisingly large community. Not knowing anything about the hobby, I am leaning towards an all-in-one tank. I am most impressed by the Red Sea Max E-series 260. I want to use this set up to learn for a few years before purchasing a more substantial tank. Before jumping in, I want to watch videos, read, learn and hear from the community about this amazing hobby. I am looking forward to reading your posts.
Welcome to R2R and reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
All in ones (AIO) are great starter units compacting maintenance into a given area of tank simplifying upkeep.

welcome3.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 87 42.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 102 49.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.4%
Back