New to reefing, but not fish keeping.

Hello R2R,

My name is Dean, and I'm happy to be a part of this community. I am new to reefing, but not to fish keeping. I have three large freshwater tanks where I keep community fish, Peacock cichlids, and fancy goldfish. I went to a local SW aquarium store, and I was blown away by the beautiful fish and corals. I didn't have much room for another long tank, so I decided to get the Red Sea Max Nano G2 XL 33 gallon tank. I've had a ton of fun researching, setting up my tank, and the tank is now cycled. I added my first two Clownfish yesterday. I am an organic chemist during my day job, and I enjoy the water chemistry needs and some of the cool tech that goes with reefing. I'm looking forward to interacting with you all as I continue on this journey!
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new