New to reefing community

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
08029E02-D500-4BDD-8E7F-7D2F6C5FC49E.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef.
 
Hello all my name is Startin5, and I currently have a 55 gallon tank and just started reefing since September of last year 2019. I have learned a lot from the BRS channel along with experts from my local pet store. I have many gains and failures through trial and era in this hobby and and eager to learn.
Welcome to R2R Startin. Lots of people here will help with the learning process.
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
Hello all my name is Startin5, and I currently have a 55 gallon tank and just started reefing since September of last year 2019. I have learned a lot from the BRS channel along with experts from my local pet store. I have many gains and failures through trial and era in this hobby and and eager to learn.
welcome! with that attitude you are surely going to receive a lot of help. I'm thinking of baby birds who instinctively assume the feed me position when they feel the presence of food. BTW don't shove I am hungry too!
 
Welcome!!
You’ve found a great place to learn, and share!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new